Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Child's learning App review


I was really excited to review an app on my iPad. This is the first one that I was able to to and I am loving it!!  The App I was able to review was the Old MacDonald had a Farm story book.

The Bacciz Company has wonderful graphic's and music!!  This app has entertained my children for at least 30 minutes! I think their favorite page is the Pigs. Something about getting the pigs dirty made them all laugh. I didn't even have to show the kids the "extra" stuff on each page. They were able to touch and learn for themselves, which as a mom I love a product that is KID friendly.  
            These apps are very inexpensive and FUN!  If you are interested in getting Old MacDonald Had A Farm iOS app by Bacciz click here.  They have many more products to get your child engaged with.  One that caught my eye was call "The Unwelcomed Guest"  You can check that one out here: "Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends of Elfishki" 


You can also follow Bacciz on all the social media:
                                                        Facebook
                                                        Twitter
                                                        Pinterest
So let your kids play on the iPad or iPhone because you know that there is education in these games!  If you would like I have a Giveaway for an iPad with retina display running now until  January 31st. If you would like to enter please do here:  http://bit.ly/aBetterIpad
Giveaway and product review are not related!!
   I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Love all the feedback.