Saturday, December 29, 2012

Vinyl Disorder


Oh my, how a few words can brighten up a space!! 
I was super excited when I was able to do this review for Vinyl Disorder. I had seen so many of their products and  loved the quality. I was able to choose a wall quote for my kitchen. 

 As you can see I had a lot of help and it only took us maybe ten minutes!
 To start your wall saying just peel the backing off. It would be easier to use a table so you can lay it flat (something I did not do but would be very helpful next time) Make sure that your saying does not touch itself!! It is sticky and is VERY hard to peel apart! I know from experience so please use a table:) 
 You then stick it to your wall. I eyeballed it, which I do with most things but if you like things right on then I recommend that you use a red laser level. Then you have no line to erase.  I then take the scrapper (that they provided which was VERY convenient) and pushed firmly drag it from the middle out. Then I carefully removed the paper. If some of the letters came up while I was removing it I just replaced the paper slightly and rubbed a little and everything peeled off nicely. 
 So as you can see it is VERY simple, easy, and no mess! I can't wait to order from them again. They have all sorts of things from wall quote to custom decals for the car. Vinyl Disorder has you covered. Their customer service is great to work with and the orders ship quickly!! 


So if you have a room or car that needs a little extra fun head over to Vinyl Disorder.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

6 comments:

  1. I love Vinyl Disorder. We got KISS band images for them for my husband's car. He is a huge fan!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these decals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. I won some music vinyl images before, but they broke when I removed them. :( I do not think it was this company, though.- Tara Berke Torres

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Vinyl Disorder my son's room is done in them from music notes to sayings want to get more to do on the living room wall

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this... I am looking around my home as I type trying to figure out where I could put a decal... hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love vinyl wall decals - we have one in our room. Thanks for introducing a different company that does them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Love all the feedback.