Sunday, December 23, 2012

Finish Detergent

Oh my, have you ever found something that you absolutely LOVE?  I have found my favorite dish detergent  It is Finish dish Detergent  I have a VERY OLD dishwasher and I have tries several different soaps to get my dished clean. Well my husband pulled this out at the grocery store and thought we could use it. Well I didn't get very excited because the others had not worked so what made this one so different?  So I tried it.  

MY DISHES COME OUT CLEAN!!

WOW, I will never use a different dish detergent again. Even though I just got a stainless steal dishwasher for Christmas I will still use this wonderful product because I know when my dishes get washed they will be CLEAN. 

Check out the full line of Finish products here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Love all the feedback.