Monday, December 10, 2012

Let's start with the Bread!


Everyone loves a good roll to go with their wonderful feast. I personally like to use Rhodes frozen rolls for meals but for Christmas Dinner it requires a little more. I found a bread that was fun to make and when braided in can be pulled apart like a roll. I make Challah and it usually doesn't make it to the table!!  Everyone devours it when it's right out of the oven. Even My husband is asking for it.  I struggle with bread most of the time and so when this turns out so great and yummy, I just beam! Being a traditional Sabbath bread there must be a blessing somewhere right? This is the recipe I used off of All Recipes.com 


http://allrecipes.com/recipe/challah-i/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=challah%201&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Love all the feedback.