Monday, December 17, 2012

Inspiring Child's Program


As a parent you want nothing but the best for your child. When that certain child starts to doubt themselves or become pulled down with the negative it can be very hard to help them back up. To get a child to truly understand that they are amazing and can to do amazing things is hard. 
Complete Child Development 1.1 is here to help you to understand how to help your child. The best thing is that you do it together. This program is backed by Dr. Sue, a renowned Child Psychologist and a leading expert in the field of child advocacy. CCD Program 1.1 is based on the teachings of the famous book and inspirational movie “The Secret”. Now if you are not familiar with "The Secret" please go find it. My mother introduced it to me a couple years ago and I have loved it's inspiration daily. 




My daughter has struggled since she entered school and last year she came home upset because she was "stupid". I felt horrible  She was NOT stupid. She was just a little behind. She was a child that wasn't low enough to get help but not high enough to get praised. I tried to get with teachers and faculty and programs to help me figure out where she was getting lost and how I could help her achieve her goal of "reading like Natalie".  Now Natalie (names were changed) was a girl in her class that had a third grade reading level in First grade so I knew that my daughter had set a very high goal for herself. I tried to inspire her and help her understand that everyone learns differently but it only got worse and there was NO outside help. 

So we moved and thought that we would help her out a little and hold her in First grade. New people, new friends, and new teacher we thought would give her a lift from the old.  At first she pushed everything and everyone away. She wanted the old stuff and it was awful!! Then I found this program and was praying for the chance to review it! When I saw that I chosen I was ecstatic. Finally a chance to help my daughter.

I couldn't believe the change after we watched just the first video. She was so excited that she used five pages thinking of things she could be and do. She would come home and do another lesson everyday!! Needless to say she has changed and for the positive. He teacher has even asked if we has done something different with her to bring this confidence out in her. All I told her was "You have to check this program out."  She couldn't believe it. That a simple program like this could make such a big difference. So if you are experiencing some difficulty with your child I would suggest the CCD Program 1.1 because it has changed our lives! This program usually retails for $87 but to help save a little cash on your Holiday budget the price has been temporarily cut 25% off  to$67! You can purchase the program HERE

Be sure to stay up to date on sales, deals and latest updates by following them on Facebook,Twitter, and YouTube



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Love all the feedback.