Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Snuggle Time

I was found in my bed this morning at 4 by the snuggle monster.  Yes, my two year old came up to snuggle with me. Most of the time if he gets up then he is ready to play but this morning I was lucky to get SNUGGLE TIME!! As any parent would say I miss the snuggles the most when their kids grow up and I am one that does! My little guy is so busy running around and playing that I miss out a lot on the snuggles I used to get so even though it was 4 a.m. I was still grateful for the time I was able to have with my son snuggling this morning! How about you? Was there someone today that helped brighten your smile or feel happier today? Leave a comment and let us know who your grateful for:)

1 comment:

  1. Snuggle time is getting less and less in our house. My oldest is 13, then a 12 year old and a 5 year old. While the girls will snuggle any time we watch a movie only my 5 year old will snuggle down between me and her daddy in the mornings. I miss cosleeping and all the snuggles so very, very much! :)

    ~Honey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Love all the feedback.