Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FRIENDS & FAMILY

See recipe in save tab
This week has been a wonderful week (really two days) filled with friends and it gets better. With Halloween and my son's birthday right around the corner, we will have family and friends ALL week. We made banana bread yesterday from my mothers recipe!! I love family recipes simply because I can't see my mother very often so this brings her home for me. You should try something that brings the smell, feeling, or thought of family into your home today. 

Tomorrow we will be dressing up as someone or something else.  I encourage everyone to dress up for the night. There is something about putting on a crown or a clown nose that is a stress reliever for me. Not having to be normal is always NICE:) Go out and enjoy friends and family this week.
RELIEVE THE STRESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Love all the feedback.