Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Uglee Pen Review

Have you ever found yourself with a hand cramp after writing for a little while?  I have and it hurts.  I was told by a blogging friend that I needed to get an Uglee pen. I asked her, " A what pen?"  And if you think at all like me I was wondering why someone would ever name their product Uglee and why would I buy it!!!!!!
Well I will tell you what the Uglee Pen has saved my hand!!
 My husband won't use one because he thinks that the grip is sticky.  I said great more for me and the kids!! I am interested in seeing if the grip becomes hard over time(years really) But I think that the ink will run out before the grip does:) I urge you to look into this great product if you ever have troubles with your hand cramping.
LIKE them on facebook here and get their promotions right away or on Twitter @ugleepen.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Love all the feedback.