Friday, February 22, 2013

Juppy Baby Walker Review


Milestones in your child's life are amazing to be apart of.  Their first smile, first bath, first tooth, first steps. All of these a parent loves to be involved in. I know I just couldn't wait for my little one's first steps. I know my BACK was yelling, "Just walk already, I hurt!!"
 I was super excited to review the Juppy Baby Walker!
This will save so many of your backs from the aches and pains of bending over to help that little one get practice in walking.  Check out this great video of how it will help your back.



 I choose a gender neutral Juppy so all my family can experience less back pain. I love that you can personalize your Juppy. Since I wanted my family to used this great product I thought we need to label it "Beginner" so all could relate.

 I do not have a child that is just reaching that exciting age of walking so I had to turn to a friend to get this product tested. This was great for our day at the park.  Usually we could only stay for a little while (until my back was done) but we stayed for close to three hours (until it was nap time).  I not only experienced less back pain but my older kids were able to take it and help out.  Where as before just holding on to the little one's hands was rough for an adult. (not to mention the little one's arms) We had a grand time playing at the park thanks to the Juppy Baby Walker.  
If you are interested in getting one for yourself or someone you know check their website out and keep up on the latest news by following them on their social networks. 
http://www.juppybabywalker.com/thejuppy.html
https://www.facebook.com/TheJuppy
https://twitter.com/TheJuppyWalker
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejuppybabywalker

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Love all the feedback.