Sunday, March 17, 2013

Creativium Paper Theater Review

I love when I get a chance to review things with my children.  Mechtarium LLC is a company that has done that.  First off I must say that I love, love, love the graphic's in Creativium.  It was the first thing my son said that was "cool" about the App. 

This is a interactive story board that your children can create their stories how they want them. Right now there is only one story board, which I must say is a bummer, but they are currently working on new ones. I am super excited to see them. So as your child creates they take snapshots of their work and then they can view the story as they see it happening.


  
My son decided that his knight and Ogor would fight. The Ogor killed the knight and then the Princess killed the Ogor. Then the Viken' (as he calls him) would come done and stop all the fighting and they would all live in peace. (That was the first time I really ever heard of the Viking stopping the fight) He had fun throwing a party with a CLOWN and balloons.  


 The first few times that he tested out the Creativium - Paper Theater he wasn't to excited but then they created NEW characters and he loves it:) I am not sure if I would pay for this App with so much still needing to be developed but if your children are very into creating stories of their very own I would say this is the App for you.  Also you can click on the picture below to check out the App.  Happy downloading:)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Love all the feedback.