Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bows n' Ties Review


What did you wear for St. Patrick's Day? That same OLD t-shirt that you've been wearing for that last FIVE years!!  I know that I did BUT my husband had the chance to wear this tie. Wow, did he get compliments.
I know your jealous:) Just kidding but really this is a wonderful tie. When I first opened the box I fell right in love with it. The green is slightly subdued then it shows in the picture. Instead of Lime it's more like a olive green.  Then I took it out of the package and loved the texture and feel. It is so soft and solid. Some tie's are very thin and wimpy in structure, NOT this one.  Then when I found out that Bows n' Ties products start at $9.90 I was sold! 
A few years ago I went looking for a tie for my son that was about four then. We eventually found them and I was not going to pay $30 for a little boys Tie and they only had about five to choose from:( Needless to say I was very disappointed until NOW! 
With this kind of quality and that price I will be shopping here for my tie supply! You can keep up with their sales and promotions here on their Facebook page.
Did I mention that they carry scarfs and cuff links!
So when it comes to your style or your man's style know that this is the place to shop!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Love all the feedback.